Are you experiencing trauma, Pain & Discomfort?
If you experience a dental emergency you need immediate care. We offer 24-hour emergency dental service. If you need dental care fast, call one of our offices.
Call our office as soon as possible after experiencing a dental emergency. If you have life-threatening injuries, call 911 or go to the emergency room, even if you have also experienced dental trauma.
If you are experiencing pain in your teeth, gums or jaw, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. Pain in your teeth or gums, sensitivity, cracks in your teeth or visual bleeding in your mouth can all be indicators of a larger oral issue. Having a highly-trained dentist diagnose and treat you is imperative.
We can help alleviate your pain with services like:
- Emergency Dental Care
- Surgical Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatment
- Jaw Pain - TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Night Guards
- Bleeding Gums - Gum Disease Therapy
How can we help you with your toothache?
Call our office today if you are experiencing a severe toothache or pain of any kind. We will do our best to see you as soon as possible! We will bring you in for a focused examination of the area of concern, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
What is a toothache?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An Abscessed tooth
- A Tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
Video: Top 5 Reasons Not to Delay Root Canal Treatment
Video: Top 5 Things to Know About TMJ Disorders